Curated calendar with indie game events, conferences and play festivals worldwide.
- This event has passed.
EGX 2015 Leftfield Collection
September 24, 2015 - September 27, 2015
From the announcement:
The Leftfield Collection provides a free platform for indie developers to show their latest projects at EGX. Once again, competition for places has been high with over 200 games submitted, displaying an exceptionally high level of quality throughout.
The eclectic mix of games include: ‘atmospheric, relaxing, childhood countryside exploration simulator’ Quiet as a Stone; Man or Goat, where the player must decide whether pre-recorded goat noises are real or a man pretending to be a goat; and Kill Box (working title), which critically explores the nature of drone warfare through an interactive installation. ‘One-dimensional dungeon crawler’ Line Wobbler, the favourite Leftfield Collection game of this year’s EGX Rezzed, also makes a very welcome appearance.
Line-Up EGX 2015 – Leftfield Collection
- Face It! – Navel
- Forager – Nate Gallardo & Cat Burton
- Friendshapes – SFB Games
- Galacto’s Intolerant – Kiwi Soft
- Hopiko – Laser Dog
- Iconoclasts – Bifrost Entertainment
- Kill Box – Malath Abbas
- Line Wobbler – Robin Baumgarten
- Loot Rascals – Hollow Ponds
- Man or Goat – Newtquest Games
- Megaton Rainfall – Pentadimensional Games, SL
- Memory of a Broken Dimension – Outbounds
- Modsork – CinnoMan Games
- Odonata – Rob Laro & Anneka Tran
- Panoramical – Fernando Ramallo & David Kanaga
- Quiet as a Stone – Richard Whitelock
- Southbank Portrait – Ian MacLarty
- Spaceragers – Alex Johansson
- The Tamperdrome Collection – KO-OP Mode
- The Wall Shall Stand – Pixel Tailors
- Thumper – Drool